Congratulations to the following students and fellows for receiving the 2020-2021 Supplementary grant program from the Quebec Respiratory Health Research Network.
- Dr. Inès levade. PDF with Dr. Dao Nguyen. Title: Identification of genetic variants of Pseudomonas aeruginosa involved in the progression of lung disease in patients with cystic fibrosis
- Dr. Daniella Massierer. PDF with Dr. Tania Janaudis-Ferreira. Title: Predictive validity of the handgrip strength and 1-minute sit to-stand tests for 30-day readmissions after acute exacerbation of COPD: a feasibility study.
- Dr. Hussein Traboulsi. PDF with Dr. Carolyn Baglole. Title: Establishing the role of the aryl hydrocarbon receptor (AhR) in pulmonary fibrosis
- Wided Akik. PhD student with Dr. Larry Lands. Title: Mechanisms Underlying Corticosteroid Insensitivity Induction by Interleukin-17A in Bronchial Epithelial Cells.
- Saad Razzaq. MSc student with Dr. Dennis Jensen. Title: Components of the COPD Assessment Test associated with cardiopulmonary exercise test outcomes in the Canadian Cohort Obstructive Lung Disease (CanCOLD) study.
- Emily Wilson. MSc student with Dr. Carolyn Baglole. Title: AhR Activation by Cannabinoids Protects Against Lung Inflammation
More about the Quebec Respiratory Health Research Network (QRHN).